FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA

Translate

KUNCI CORD GITAR WONDERFUL TONIGHT - ERIC CLAPTON

 KUNCI CORD GITAR WONDERFUL TONIGHT 

- ERIC CLAPTON -



untuk karaoke silahkan klik link ini : 

karaoke wonderful tonight - eric calpton


Verse] G D t's late in the evening C D She's wondering what clothes to wear G D She puts on her makeup C D And brushes her long blonde hair C D And then she asks me G D/F# Em Do I look alright? [Refrain] C D G And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight (Intro/Riff) [Verse] G D We go to a party C D And everyone turns to see G D This beautiful lady C D That's walking around with me C D And then she asks me G D/F# Em Do you feel alright? [Refrain] C D G G7 And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight [Bridge] C I feel wonderful D G D/F# Em Because I see the love light in your eyes C D And the wonder of it all C D [HOLD] Is that you just don't realize How much I love you [Verse] G D It's time to go home now C D And I've got an aching head G D So I give her the car keys C D She helps me to bed C D And then I tell her G D/F# Em As I turn out the light [Refrain] C D G D/F# Em I say my darling, you were wonderful tonight C D G Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight (Intro/Riff)

Comments

Popular Posts

Entri Populer

WARNA GRAFIKA KEPRI